Through a combination of one-on-one meetings and phone conversations, a mentor provides business knowledge as a veteran plans and conducts a job search. All mentors receive specific training through the BTS Mentor Savvy Workshop.
Complete your Veteran Application and email to email@example.com or send to
218 Main St #690
Kirkland, WA 98033.
A volunteer makes a six month commitment to provide:
- Insight into the language of civilian professions
- Resume review and feedback
- Objective discussions of career goals
- Interview practice
- Encouragement in developing a job search PLAN
- A sounding board and checkpoint for progress
- Appreciation for service.
Veteran/Mentor matches are based on geographic proximity and the information you provide on your applications.
BTS services are available at no cost to participants and are available in the greater Puget Sound area of Washington state.
If you are ready to get started with a mentor click here.