Become a partner in the successful effort to help our newest veterans achieve employment in the private sector. Since 2010, Boots to Shoes Foundation has shown appreciation to our military men and women for their service to our country by offering true mentorships with nearby business people. Partnering with other veteran service organizations, BTS has also provided the BTS Interview Savvy four hour workshop to transitioning military at no cost to attendees.
How Your Donation Helps
When you invest your dollars in Boots to Shoes, you can be confident that your money is well spent. You donation goes directly to the mentorship programs, underwriting the mentorships, the efforts to engage volunteer mentors from the business community, the Mentor Savvy workshop, outreach to veterans through military job fairs and other local military and veteran events.
Donate because …
Your dollars will support:
- Community outreach to engage volunteer mentors
- Mentor training provided across a multi-county area
- Outreach to transitioning veterans via military job fairs
- Workshops that augment basic transition courses for veterans
- One on one meetings with Veterans
- Brochures, phones, computers, and website to communicate services
- Database maintenance for mentor / veteran match-ups
Donate by mail
Complete our donation form and make your check payable to “Goodwill WA Boots to Shoes Program”.
Mail your check and completed donation form to:
Goodwill of the Olympics & Rainier Region
Boots to Shoes
714 S 27th Street
Tacoma, WA 98409
Have a question about donations?
Please contact us: Judy Estes, Grant Director, Goodwill of the Olympics & Rainier Region